my madness delivered direct to your inbox


Man! It has been awhile. I really appreciate your looking after the place while I've been gone. Everything looks terrific. Seriously - the chrysanthemums would have been withered shadows of their former selves in my care. Even my goldfish seem perkier. I can't thank you enough.

So take a load off! Make yourself comfortable! I'll make coffee.

Friday, January 25, 2008

seven themes being considered for our next office retreat

  • Three Little Words: Sarcasm, Sarcasm, Sarcasm
  • Chicken Soup for the Bowl™
  • Theme from Shaft
  • The Seven Habits of Highly Affected People
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and the Ramifications for the Photocopy Room
  • Effective Collection and Proper Distribution of Vicious, Backbiting Gossip
  • I'm a Davy, You're a Mickey: Tapping Your Inner Monkee
  • No comments: