my madness delivered direct to your inbox


Man! It has been awhile. I really appreciate your looking after the place while I've been gone. Everything looks terrific. Seriously - the chrysanthemums would have been withered shadows of their former selves in my care. Even my goldfish seem perkier. I can't thank you enough.

So take a load off! Make yourself comfortable! I'll make coffee.

Monday, January 21, 2008

my bad blues poem

My Baby Done Packed Up and Left and Took All Them Bandages

I got me a nasty paper cut on my fanger
And I cain't find me a decent Band-Aid.

Yeah, I got a real nasty paper cut on my fanger
And I cain't find me a decent Band-Aid.

No, nowhere. Cain't find one, baby.

Now the blood is getting' all over ever-thang,
Includin' this here blues poem I done made.

(actually, I didn't get blood on the blogged version of this - I really made the mess on the tree-death [printable] version; click here to see!)

No comments: