my madness delivered direct to your inbox


Man! It has been awhile. I really appreciate your looking after the place while I've been gone. Everything looks terrific. Seriously - the chrysanthemums would have been withered shadows of their former selves in my care. Even my goldfish seem perkier. I can't thank you enough.

So take a load off! Make yourself comfortable! I'll make coffee.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

nine things you don't want to read in a reference letter

  • "...popping Zoloft like Pez..."
  • "...laser surgery to remove the pentagram from his forehead..."
  • "...the nicest of her personalities..."
  • "...successfully avoided prosecution..."
  • "...not exactly a Nazi per se..."
  • "...recent expansion of his three-card Monte franchise..."
  • "...finds it easier to ignore the voices now..."
  • "...endearing vestigal finger growing from her chin..."
  • "...but then, I see dead people..."
by the way, this also comes in new tree-death (printable) flavor!

No comments: