my madness delivered direct to your inbox


Man! It has been awhile. I really appreciate your looking after the place while I've been gone. Everything looks terrific. Seriously - the chrysanthemums would have been withered shadows of their former selves in my care. Even my goldfish seem perkier. I can't thank you enough.

So take a load off! Make yourself comfortable! I'll make coffee.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

eight pathetic dinosaur pick-up lines

  • "Don't believe everything you hear--I'm as warm-blooded as they come."
  • "How 'bout you and me make the Mesozoic Period the Mesozoic Exclamation Point?"
  • "You look good enough to eat."
  • "If I can't have you, I'll be a Tyrannosaurus Wreck."
  • "One look at you and I feel like I've died and gone to a museum."
  • "Sweetheart, you put the ALL in Allosaurus, you know what I'm saying?"
  • "Everyone thinks us carnivores can't be sensitive."
  • "Live for the moment, baby. We could all be extinct tomorrow."
by the way, this also comes in new tree-death (printable) flavor!

1 comment:

Evan Quinlan said...

Chris,

I'm not sure why you posted these dinosaur pickup lines, but I thought you'd want to know that someone out in the world made use of them: my girlfriend and I are going to a dino-themed party and we're going to wear T-shirts with some of these lines written on them in magic marker.

We are SO gonna be the coolest kids there. (Unless, of course, Jimmy does his infamous ankylosaurus impressions. Always the life of the party, Jimmy.)

Thanks!

-E