my madness delivered direct to your inbox


Man! It has been awhile. I really appreciate your looking after the place while I've been gone. Everything looks terrific. Seriously - the chrysanthemums would have been withered shadows of their former selves in my care. Even my goldfish seem perkier. I can't thank you enough.

So take a load off! Make yourself comfortable! I'll make coffee.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

10 things Og, my caveman neighbor, always complains about


  • shrieks from women he clubs over head to mate with
  • local basic cable package pretty lousy
  • GAP no longer stocks animal-skin loin cloths
  • sloping forehead draws attention to receding hairline
  • fireplace mocks him
  • cost for knuckle-waxing at beautician is highway robbery
  • dyslexic people who call him "Go"
  • zoo refuses to give Rogaine to sad, grey, bald woolly mammoth
  • Curb Your Enthusiasm somehow never seemed quite as funny as Seinfeld
  • poor selection of dinosaur meat at local deli

No comments: