my madness delivered direct to your inbox


Man! It has been awhile. I really appreciate your looking after the place while I've been gone. Everything looks terrific. Seriously - the chrysanthemums would have been withered shadows of their former selves in my care. Even my goldfish seem perkier. I can't thank you enough.

So take a load off! Make yourself comfortable! I'll make coffee.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

my other bad couplets

other bad trees were killed to make the tree-death (printable) version

1. my elephant couplet

Flyswatters hold no appeal to the elephant:
due to her size, gnats and flies seem irrelephant.

2. my manatee couplet
The lumbering, sweet-tempered manatee
despite her great size shows no vanatee.

3. my couplet describing a grade-school loser

He's the guy who jabs and pokes at you in lunchlines,
then tries to tell you jokes without the punchlines.

4. my condom couplet
Having sex every now and then is
the perfect time to wrap your pen-is.

No comments: