my madness delivered direct to your inbox


Man! It has been awhile. I really appreciate your looking after the place while I've been gone. Everything looks terrific. Seriously - the chrysanthemums would have been withered shadows of their former selves in my care. Even my goldfish seem perkier. I can't thank you enough.

So take a load off! Make yourself comfortable! I'll make coffee.

Monday, February 4, 2008

10 reasons I'm going straight to Hell when I die

you'll no doubt be pleased to learn that the trees who died making the tree-death (printable) version of this list all went to straight to Hell as well
  • mocking the "Taller Women Dating Shorter Men Support Group" website
  • contract I signed with Satan
  • saying Johnny Cash's performance in last music video must have been posthumous
  • always rearranging tchochkies in apartment of OCD friend
  • spending time at wife's aunt's funeral making up "The Sphincter Song" in my head
  • telling daughters last weekend that if they didn't lay off one another I'd pick up the smaller one by the ankles and whack the bigger one with her
  • actually writing down rules for party game called Mean-Spirited Judgment of Others
  • I'm just a bad person
  • could't resist great deal spiritual travel agent got me on direct SulfurousAir flight**
  • must do what it says on the Community Chest card I picked last time I played Monopoly

**Offer good only upon demise. Ticket non-refundable, non-transferrable. Not valid with any other offer. Void where prohibited.

No comments: