my madness delivered direct to your inbox


Man! It has been awhile. I really appreciate your looking after the place while I've been gone. Everything looks terrific. Seriously - the chrysanthemums would have been withered shadows of their former selves in my care. Even my goldfish seem perkier. I can't thank you enough.

So take a load off! Make yourself comfortable! I'll make coffee.

Friday, February 29, 2008

eight ways to get asked to leave staff meetings



  • bathe in fish juice
  • order invisible friends to put clothes back on
  • spell, out loud, everything everyone says
  • periodically ask if person next to you wants to see your rash
  • play ‘chew and show’ with cookies
  • get up and run fingers through the hair of whoever’s speaking
  • suggest group consider how Captain Kirk would handle situation
  • two words: interpretive dance

No comments: